Our Local Caller ID solution (Caller ID with name “CNAM” delivery) is a service that we offer to telemarketers and other companies interested in gaining a local presence through local telephone numbers to use as Local Caller ID for a target markets to ensure proper caller name delivery.
Local Caller ID adds value to telemarketer campaigns by increasing answer rate and decreasing max attempts. With Local Caller ID numbers in every USA market, gain the competitive advantage by creating a local presence with your outbound telemarketing campaigns. With over 50,000 numbers in inventory, we turn requests for telephone numbers in an hour or less. These local telephone numbers are available for as little as $2 per month.
Having a local presence has proven that customers respond more favorably. With our Local Caller ID service, you control the name and number that displays for your outbound campaigns. The ability to rotate Caller ID numbers will help minimize impressions of the same number on the consumers Caller ID display within your target market. All while being fully compliant with the Truth in Caller ID Act. Fill out this form to received our legal opinion letter on using Local Caller ID numbers.
Steps to Implement our Local Caller ID Service
- We assign you local Caller ID telephone numbers in any area code.
- We match these assigned telephone numbers up with a display name (15 characters).
- You (or your vendor) set up your calling equipment to push the assigned local telephone numbers as the campaigns Caller ID.
- We forward any call backs to the local Caller ID telephone number(s) back to you, preferably via a toll-free number or SIP.
- The service is seamless to the called customer.
- Our service ensures that whatever name you want will display on the called customers Caller ID box.
- Your company gets a better answer rate!
- Deeper list penetration!
How the display name gets there
Callers Name (“CNAM”) doesn’t originate or get “pushed” by your dialer or phone system. The Called party’s telephone carrier determines whether the party is enrolled for Caller Name delivery service and, if so, launches a CNAM look-up in the CNAM database for the corresponding display name, and then that name is presented to Called parties Caller ID box.
If you would like to request a Local Caller ID telephone number, please complete the online form below and click the ‘Submit’ button.
||To order multiple DID’s, save time and use the Bulk Order Form