Local Caller ID and other technology solutions
Technology solutions specifically for call center operations including Local Caller ID. Our Outbound Telemarketing Technology Solutions and suite of BrandGuard products increases answer rates and provides a professional brand experience for customers.
New at QVD
Quality Voice and Data Glossary of Terms
I am writing this today to give my customers and prospects a fighting chance when I’m on a roll and rambling on to explain how Caller ID works, for example. It’s easy for me to forget that not everyone knows the QVD lingo. I find myself answering the same questions on certain terms I’m using day in and day out. To help clear that up, I put together this QVD Glossary of Terms. I’ll gladly explain these in conversation as well, but if you use this reference, maybe it won’t seem as if I’m speaking a foreign language.
Outbound Marketing Firm Recognized for Leadership and Innovation
April 7, 2017 (Aurora, NE) The Quality Voice & Data team were the recipients of two awards during the Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE) convention and expo in Tampa, FL April 2-5, 2017. Dean Garfinkel was presented with the Distinguished Service Award in recognition of his leadership as the PACE National Board of Directors Treasurer for the past three years. In presenting the award, PACE Chairman, Stuart Discount noted that Dean was instrumental in leading the organization through tremendous change.
More News & Happenings
- Using Local Caller ID Increases List Penetration Rates (9/15/2017)
- Use Local Caller ID Numbers in Fundraising Telemarketing (8/30/2017)
- Top 6 Best Practices When Texting in Business (8/23/2017)
- Avoid the FTC Blacklist With Proper Caller ID Management (8/16/2017)
- Why Use Texting in Your Telemarketing Services Campaign (7/13/2017)
- QVD Exhibiting at Call Center Week – June 2017 (6/28/2017)